Have you recently qualified and looking for a new salon?
Does colouring excite you and you wish to train to a higher level?
Are you Inspired by creativity in the hair industry?
We are looking for brand new hair enthusiasts, level 2, 3 or newly qualified to join our team
Situated in the heart of Bristol city centre, Gaudi Hair offers a luxury hairdressing experience specialising in classic cutting and premium colour solutions, including afro, textured and curly hair types.
Our “Gaudi experience” is the backbone of our company’s brand, ethos and culture, demonstrating our core values of communication, compassion, create and consistency, sweeping across all that we deliver.
This role includes
- Demonstrate classic cutting and colouring techniques
- Assist in the delivery of an exceptional “Gaudi Experience”
- Work to commercial timings
- Work towards agreed key performance areas
- Continual professional development
- Develop the art of Afro and curly hair types
We recognise the importance of empowering our up and coming experts, we take great pleasure in seeing you grow. If you would love to join us, take a look at the outstanding value we offer.
We promote team inclusivity providing a safe environment
- 8-hour shift patterns – plan your leisure accordingly
- 28 days’ holiday including bank holidays – plan your family/festival down time
- Uncomplicated policy and procedure structure – clear boundaries for effective systems
- Holistic wellness coaching on completion of probation – supporting your emotional wellbeing
- Collaborative management style – establishing strong team environment
- Clear career path – be in line with your goals and aspirations
- Exclusive discounts on all professional products– encouraging the importance of healthy hair
- Complimentary hair service allowance – saving you hundreds on personal haircare
Employment status – opportunity for growth and security
- Clear pay and promotion structure
- Pension contribution – adding to your lifetime future investments
- Performance commission and bonus structure – earn your worth
- Retail commission – enablers you to earn more
The key to your future success
- Bespoke education programme – Tailored to your personal learning style
- Continual skill development in all areas – Technical, theory, communication and self management
- Access to L’Oréal Professionals digital learning platform
- In salon education opportunities
- Timely salon software training
- Sales and retail ambassador training
Hours – 40 hours
Start – Date to be agreed
Closing Date – 29th July 2023
Apply Now – Fill in on application form or forward a full CV and covering letter to email@example.com and we will invite suitable applicants to our next steps interview process
We would love to hear from you if this this role excites you and you want to be part of our ever expanding team. Simply fill in our application form and we will be be in touch.