Based on scientific evidence and the most current Government guidelines, we have outlined the safety measures in place to safeguard all of our clients and staff at Gaudi hair, and will review this at regular intervals.
What you should be aware of:
- All appointments will be pre-arranged
- We will be open seven days temporarily, to allow for social distancing
- All of our staff were recently updated and trained in new Covid 19 salon policy and procedure
- Our risk assessment is transparent for all to see – feel free to ask if you wish take a look
- There will be advice signs for advice and guidance about the salon
- We have a sanitising routine that is carried out throughout the day
- As part of the Government track and trace system, your contact details may be shared with Public Health England
- Staff will be wearing visors.
- All clients must wear a face mask to the salon from 8th August.
- We may ask for a deposit when booking or prior to your appointment.
- There will be a temporary surcharge of £3 added to your final bill to cover PPE
- Card payment is preferred but not essential
What you can expect when you arrive:
- We will greet you with a smile ☺
- We will provide single use or disposable gowns, capes and towels depending on the service you are having
- There will be a limited amount of clients in the salon at one time
- Due to infection control you will not be offered refreshments or reading material but you are welcome to bring your own
- It is a requirement that you sanitise your hands on entering the salon and throughout your visit at intervals
- You will be asked to place your belongings, or hang your coat, in a provided plastic bag. For this reason please bring as few belongings as possible
- There will be tissues and hand sanitiser at each hairdressing station for your use
- You will be guided and supported by our team
What we ask of you:
- Please don’t attend your appointment if you show signs of Corona Virus Infection (see World Health Organisation)
- Please attend your appointment alone as friends and family will not be invited to wait in reception.
- We ask that you arrive on time as time is the essence with client rotation
- Remain outside where possible until you are invited in, chairs are provided
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Ask a team member if you wish to look at products. Please do not touch
We hope you feel reassured that we can continue provide you with a
in the safest of environment.