Are you an ex hairdresser that loves the salon environment?
Are you a professional ready to return to work following a career/family break and don’t want the pressure of the corporate world?
Do you have a hospitality background and are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service?
Or, do you feel you just want to be part of a forward thinking, compassionate & creative bunch of hairies!!!
Situated in the heart of Bristol city centre, Gaudi Hair offers a luxury hairdressing experience specialising in classic cutting and premium colour solutions, including afro, textured and curly hair types.
Our “Gaudi experience” is the backbone of our company’s brand, ethos and culture, demonstrating our core values of communication, compassion, create and consistency, sweeping across all that we deliver.
Gaudi Experience Coordinator
This role includes
- Front of house duty
- Assist in the delivery of an exceptional client journey
- Client data handling
- Payment process
- Social media and marketing support
- Retail ambassador
We recognise our industry is forever changing and we endeavour to inspire and empower our people. If you would love to join us, take a look at the outstanding value we offer.
We promote team inclusivity providing a safe environment
- 8-hour shift patterns – plan your leisure accordingly
- 28 days’ holiday including bank holidays – plan your family/festival down time
- Uncomplicated policy and procedure structure – clear boundaries for effective systems
- Holistic wellness coaching on completion of probation – supporting your emotional wellbeing
- Collaborative management style – establishing strong team environment
- Exclusive discounts on all professional products– encouraging the importance of healthy hair
- Complimentary hair service allowance – keeping you looking your best & saving you hundreds on personal haircare
Employment status – opportunity for growth and security
- £10 per hour
- Pension contribution – adding to your lifetime future investments
- Performance commission and bonus structure – earn your worth
- Retail commission – enablers you to earn more
The key to your future success
- Bespoke education programme – Tailored to your personal learning style
- Continual skill development in all areas – Technical, theory, communication and self management
- Access to L’Oréal Professionals digital learning platform
- Timely salon software training
- Sales and retail ambassador training
Hours – 24/30
Start – Date to be agreed
Closing Date – 20th June 2022
Apply Now – Fill in an application form or forward a full CV and covering letter to email@example.com and we will invite suitable applicants to our next steps interview process
We would love to hear from you if this this role excites you and you want to be part of our ever expanding team. Simply fill in our application form and we will be be in touch.